Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Little Secret

Imagine for a minute:

You and I walking and talking and holding hands. The Chicago humidity so thick in the night air that your sun dress clings to your curves as if holding on for dear life. My Polo button-up has already seen its top three buttons lost to the heat with a fourth threatening to be undone.

We are leaving one of those neighborhood restaurants that can only be described as a "joint". One where people come from all over the city to sample the specialty. The bottle of Chianti was a perfect mate for the Chicken Parmigiana, just like your hand is a perfect mate for mine.

As we walk the clouds become decidedly threatening. The thunder growls and mocks our more than 1/8 of a mile trek to the train. Just our luck on this night, not a taxi in sight. The heavens open and offer the biggest droplets of water I have ever seen. Within seconds we are both drenched.

Too far from whence we came and not close enough to our destination to conceal us from the torrential down pour. You turn and stand in front of me, mocking my wetness as if you are not being bathed in natures tears. The once clingy dress is now hugging your frame in a manner that makes my entire body respond-instantly!

My eyes narrow and a sly smirk envelopes my mouth. You know this look, you know it very well. You return my gaze with a delightful devilish grin of your own. You attempt to slow passions rush by saying "Baby , no we can't". I grab your wrist and lead you into an apartment vestibule.

Still dripping wet, we embrace and within nanoseconds kissing each other passionately, vigurously. Feverishly we love each other with our mouths; disregarding any possible intrusion. With a free hand I open the glass door to our new found haven. Still intertwined your back finds a wall just the other side of the door.

My hands are finding their way up your 3/4 length wringing wet dress, sandals squeaking against the linoleum floor at a fevers pitch. You begin to free me from my khaki short constraint, all the while our tongues continue to dance in perfect harmony within each other's mouths. We can sense the traffic hurrying by the glass door as others seek shelter from the down pour and clatter of clouds rambling together. If anyone decides to breach our little enclave they will no doubt have full view of two people oblivious to their existence. I want you, right here and right now. This is where passion will soon overflow.

You finally get my zipper unloosed, as you find me with your still wet hands. I swear that steam rose from your palm as you so lovingly and graciously freed me from my captive clothing. With near perfect precision I lift you and the front of your dress up to meet me. With dexterity usually reserved for magicians you guide me inside your love.

The moment we connect your expression is one of simple bliss and surprise and I nearly blackout from the melding of our rapturous appetites. We embrace and hold each other close as our bodies are locked into the depths of loves expression, but, on two totally different planes of existence simultaneously.

Our release is conjoined, yours seconds before mine, yet, I continue to love you through each wave of bliss that you pass through. After a few moments, your breathing stabilizes and we both begin the slow descend back to earth from the only heaven I have ever known.

Standing in this suddenly not so quaint den of love, we remember that this is someones court way. We straighten and groom each other and help putting things back in their proper place. Soon we venture out and and return to our route towards the train.

A half empty train awaits us as we continue to talk and hold hands. Finding our seats we slink back and whisper about the night that will forever remain our little secret.

No comments: